ZestMoney app Register, Eligibility, and Benefits
Well, buying a phone, TV, or refrigerator has become an easy task these days, you can buy anything online but later comes the difficult part paying part if you are earing with a decent salary it would not be a difficulty to buy stuff online on the basis of EMI but there are few people who are not eligible for EMI due to there past track history or low Credit score, etc, well that is when the ZestMoney comes into the picture, you might be probably wondering what is this ZestMoney? It is an app that is here to help you with your EMI problem. ZestMoney app Register, Eligibility, and Benefits.
ZestMoney is one of the fastest-growing which is primarily focusing on lending financial assistance in the form of EMI across India.
The company was started in the year 2015 and since it has been constantly changing the lives of the millions of family all across India through it ZestMoney app.
It mainly focuses on the individuals who do not have credit cards or any other modes of finance that may be due to poor credit history.
ZestMoney is an app that lends financial Assistance to people who are unable to afford a credit card or any of the EMI facilities, the app focuses on online apps like Flipkart, Amazon, MakeMyTrip, MI, and various others more.
How To Register ZestMoney App?
Step 1: Firstly, you need to visit the Play store available as per the operating system,
however, the app is available for both Android and Ios or Click Here.
Step 2: Then you need to Register with your MObile number and enter the OTP you receive from the App.
Step3: After registering from your mobile number, you need to fill in certain details about yourself like
Name, Email, Aadhaar card, Pan Card, Date of Birth.
Step 4: Then you need to fill in the details about your source of income and then select the category for the range of your income source, (Minimum Required salary to get eligibility is fifteen thousand rupees 15,000 ) and click on the Submit button.
Step5: Finally, After all the process the app evaluates your details and estimates the value of credit that should be provided to you, and then provides the approval for you to use the EMI facility as per your convenience.
Eligibility for ZestMoney App:
There are certain criteria that have to be fulfilled by the user to get registered into the app, here are the things you need to know before entering/Downloading the app :
- Firstly, the applicant should at least 18 years and a maximum of 65 years of age to use the ZestMoney app
- The applicant must be an Indian resident
- He/She must Complusarly have an Aadhaar card, PAN card, and a valid bank account
- He must have a source of income that is 15000 at least.
- However, there are no salary slip requirements for registering on ZestMoney
- In case if you don’t have a job you should provide a bank account statement to get access to the app.
Key Features and Benefits of ZestMoney App:
- The Major Benefit of the ZestMoney app is customers can apply for the EMIs without even the possession of a credit card
- Approval is instant, or the maximum time is expected to be 24 hours tops.
- Opening an account in the ZestMoney app is very simple and hassle-free.
- EMIs are very flexible and can be set as per the needs of the customer
- The app has no prepayment penalties
- ZestMoney app is very transparent and can be easily understood by the customers
- The app Does not have any hidden charges.
ZestMoney has partnered with more than 1000 e-commerce websites and not only that it has the products of more than 80,000+ Brands products that are in various categories such as fashion, electronics, healthcare, and furniture.
There are Some of the most leading brands that have already partnered with ZestMoney:
- Royal Sundaram General Insurance
- Kurl On and many more.
How to Get No-Cost EMI?
Here is an easy way to get No-Cost EMI, While shopping on any of the websites, you need to choose to pay with ZestMoney EMI.
The major advantage of doing this is the fact that you will be able to purchase a product worth Rs.40,000 but be able to split it out into bills in a monthly repayment of Rs.6,666 for 6 months.
The steps involved in paying using ZestMoney EMI are as follows:
- Visit the ZestMoney app and then apply for a voucher from Flipkart.
- A Voucher can be generated by selecting an EMI plan based on your budget that voucher
has to be applied to the ZestMoney website or app.
- While making a payment make sure you apply the voucher received by the ZestMoney app
into your shopping website and select the voucher as a payment method.
However, the process of making a payment/Applying an EMI may be different but,
the process of applying coupon remains the same in the ZestMoney app despite any website.
Zest Money Customer care:
Well, the app has various features and they keep on bringing new features, facilities, and offers to their customers to know more about Zest Money or to resolve any queries you can you can call on +91-6269000097 or You can even send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In Summary, to the topic “ZestMoney app Register, Eligibility, and Benefits” we have covered all the above aspects considering the requirement to enter into the ZestMoney app, it is one of the best apps which provides financial assistance to Low-income group providing them the Facility of EMI.
[ Read More: What Is CIBIL Score? And How To Improve Your CIBIL Score? ]
[ Read More: The BEST INVESTMENT PLANS For 2021 In India ]