How To Open DBS Bank Account Online Eligibility and Benefits
Saving account has become one of the most essential things for all people it provides convenience, Which provides not only safety to their money as well as returns on their savings.
However, the saving very low compared to all the forms of investment but the risk of loss is almost zero, so it can be considered as the best saving option for the customer with the low-income group.
Since the Culture of digitalization is drastically growing in India, various banks and financial institutions have come up with the various digital facility to enhance, the banking services and to attract the customer, to provide the best services available in the market companies to all the other banks.
DBS which was initially knowns as The Development Bank of Singapore Limited before changing its name, DBS is originally from Singapore, the main headquarters of DBS bank is in Marina Bay, Singapore.
How To Open DBS Bank Account Online
Well, below given is the step To Open DBS Bank Account Online as follows:
- Step 1: Download the Digibank application:
Firstly we need to download the Digibank by DBS India then register your number and provide the basic details.
- Step 2: Fill All the necessary details:
After registering into the app you’ll receive an OTP, enter that top into the app, then you’ll be requested to fill a form under provide all the necessary details. like Name, Address, Parent’s name, Annual income, Marital Status, etc.
- Step 3: Select the KYC procedure:
After all the online full filling of the form, the customer needs to complete his KYC,
there are two ways to do that either you visit your nearest branch or Request for spot Kyc
registration under this you will be provided a Unique Registration number the number
will be used by the bank for KYC procedure, once the KYC is complete your account is instantly opened and you will the full access to use your account.
Eligibility To Open DBS Bank Account:
- The person applying for the opening of an account should at least be 18 years old,
- Aadhar card and PAN card are mandatory to open this account,
- If he is applying in India he should be an Indian Citizen
- There is a minimum balance maintains of rs.5000
Benefits of DBS Bank:
- DBS Bank is one of the highest interest provides in the banking sector 4%-5%.
- The Bank provides a Digi bank application which is a universal remote for all banking transactions.
- DBS Bank provides Mobile and Internet Banking facilities as well.
- The Bank provides Cashback on your spending if you spend around 4000 rs the bank provides 150 rupees cashback offer
(TC* This offer is only available for the first 10 days of opening an account)
- The DBS Digi app has an inbuilt scan and pays system so no need to install any additional
payment app to make effortless payments.
In summary, “How To Open DBS Bank Account Online Eligibility and Benefits” well convenience being the most important factor in today’s world the DBS banks has achieved it to provide that facility to its customer in the most reliable way, the app DIGI bank App eliminates all the additional payment app, it already has an In-Built feature for instant payment of UPI and Scan and pays system which means the app is up to date.
[ Read More: Kotak 811: Features, Eligibility, and How to Open Kotak 811 ]
[ Read More: UPI- Meaning, Benefits, and How to SET/Change a UPI PIN? ]